Since 2014 Risky Women has been connecting, celebrating and championing women in Risk, Regulation and Compliance. Women to Watch is our campaign to showcase the immense talent in the industry and amplify the voices of those doing great work toward a better future.
This edition of Women to Watch highlights women from Singapore to New York, Germany to Australia – Regulatory to Crypto and lots of Security!
- Elizabeth H. Small – General Counsel & Head of Policy @ CDP
- Emily Frolick – Advisory Partner & US Trusted Imperative Leader @ KPMG
- Fan Wang – VP, Cybersecurity & Technology Controls @ JP Morgan Chase
- Garima Chaudhary – Head of Financial Crime & Compliance Management Solution Consulting – Americas @ Oracle
- Gina Poh – APAC AML Head @ Amber Group
- Irene Liu – MD, Strategy & Consulting @ Accenture
- Jaqueline Moreno – Information Security Risk Manager @ Woven Planet
- Lisa Cinelli – VP, Chief Compliance Officer, CAMLO & CPO @ Equitable Bank
- Maggie Calle – VP & CISO @ Varicent
- Maggie Qiu – Head of Sanctions, Compliance – Greater China & North Asia @ SCB
- Melissa Watras – Director of Product for Surveyor @ Trillium Labs
- Neha Dhyani – Senior Security Advisor & Consultant @ Nokia
- Rachelle Boyle – Global Head of Compliance @ OFX
- Rayissa Armata – Head of Regulatory Affairs @ IDnow
- Sonia Sharma – Business Principal Architect – Risk Management @ Citi
It’s time to Shine! Nominate yourself or your favorite Risky Woman for the next round.
Autumn edition supported by
The International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community. Since 2001, we have enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 150,000 professionals all over the world either through our internationally-recognised portfolio of professional qualifications or through accredited in-company training. Become a member!