We are pleased to support this IQPC event in London! We have some free tickets for you – watch for our ROAR newsletter to grab them. You can also use the promocode RW20 to get 20% off.
The Anti-Financial Crime Summit is the meeting ground for financial institutions and fintechs to manage their financial crime risks. Attend to identify where technology, innovative use of data, and new strategies can drive better financial crime outcomes for your organisation, as well as to understand the impact new regulations will have on your anti-financial crime approach.
- Get updates from leading regulators on the latest global regulatory changes, and understand the impact they will have for you and your business
- Explore the benefits of both risk and intelligence-based strategies to fight financial crime, and identify the right strategy for your business
- Gain insight into new financial crime typologies, the risks these innovations pose, and how you can minimise their potential impact
- Maximise the value of your data to fight financial crime, whilst adhering to the latest data regulations across the globe
- Navigate the technology solutions to help identify and minimise financial crime risk within your business
- Network with industry leaders from across the financial crime world and gain access to their unique insights