We were delighted to host a Risky Women lunch in Singapore with MyComplianceOffice featuring Yixiang Zeng of Thomson Reuters, Emily Tan of Kerry Consulting, Compliance Specialist Alison Fidler Lee, and Teresa Young of BCG to explore the rise of compliance across Southeast Asia.
Over 30 guests, including talented legal and compliance professionals, attended the event hosted by Kelly-Ann McHugh from MCO. The roundtable lunch discussed the ever-changing role of regulatory compliance and important topics such as:
- The state of recruitment for legal and compliance professionals, presented by Emily Tan of Kerry Consulting.
- Developments within the compliance industry, moderated by Yixiang Zeng of Thomson Reuters with insights from Teresa Young of Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Compliance Specialist Alison Fidler Lee.
- The pressure for compliance officers to behave more like regulators.
- The need to adapt with new skills and technology such as Crypto and RegTech solutions.
- The challenges of managing workforces in hybrid and work-from-home environments (and the risks and complexities posed).
Kelly-Ann has also penned a follow-up eBook, Compliance Risk Management Priorities Across Southeast Asia, which discusses topics from the event and delves into other critical aspects of regulatory compliance. Get you complimentary copy at the link above!
Welcome to hassle-free, confident, compliance.
One powerful Compliance Management Platform for financial firms to identify conflicts of interests and address the risk of misconduct. MyComplianceOffice (MCO)