Since 2014 Risky Women has been connecting, celebrating and championing women in Risk, Regulation and Compliance. Women to Watch is our campaign to showcase the immense talents in the industry and amplify the voices of those doing great work toward a better future.
This edition of Women to Watch highlights women from Armenia to Australia, from established bankers to regtech startups!
- Aleksandra Danielewicz – Privacy Lawyer @ Dentons, DPO @ Wolters Kluwer, CEO @ Privacy Optimization
- Ashleigh Morgan – Head of IT Quality and Risk @ easyJet
- Christine Gouchault – CCO @ NewBanking
- Gloria Yuen – Head of Regulatory Response & Chair of Cultural Inclusion ERG @ NAB
- Kashnie Naidoo – Founder & CEO @ Crescent Compliance Solutions
- Kymberly Mercier – Managing Director, GRC Product and Technology Transformation @ Charles Schwab
- Maria Agustina Carbon – Head of Business Conduct and Regulations @ Gire
- Marion Leslie – Head of Financial Information and Executive Board Member @ SIX
- Moran Sedbon – CISO, Director of Security and Compliance @ Earnix
- Paige Berges – Litigation & Enforcement Counsel @ Ropes & Gray
- Preeti Malik – Partner and Global Head Risk and Financial Crime (Data and Analytics) @ Capgemini
- Purity Mugo – Compliance Officer @ DPO Group
- Sana Buchoo – FATCA-CRS Regulatory Compliance Manager (Funds & Investment) @ CLSA
- Sumera Baloch – Head of Analysis Division @ Financial Intelligence Unit of Pakistan
- Yeva Gazazyan – CCO @ HSBC
It’s time to Shine! Nominate yourself or your favorite Risky Woman for the next round.
July edition supported by
The International Compliance Association (ICA) is the leading professional body for the global regulatory and financial crime compliance community. Since 2001, we have enhanced the knowledge, skills and behaviour of over 150,000 professionals all over the world either through our internationally-recognised portfolio of professional qualifications or through accredited in-company training. Become a member!