The Women’s Foundation’s own risky woman Fiona Nott, in partnership with the HKEX, brings you an immersive experience where international and local experts will share insights and discuss breakthroughs to advance gender equality in Hong Kong. Challenge your thinking and open your mind at the Gender Equality Summit, where inspiration is on tap, new and rich experiences are explored, amazing connections are made and new set in motion.
- Audrey Eu – Senior Counsel
- Jane Horan – Founder, The Horan Group
- Susan Hutchison – Managing Director, Head of Human Resources & Operations (Asia Pacific Region), KKR
- Kate Jenkins – Australia’s Sex Discrimination Commissioner
- Sandra Leung – Chief Operating Officer and Co-Head of Strategic Projects Execution of the Market Development Division, HKEX
- Henny Sender – Chief Correspondent for International Finance, Financial Times
- Jodi Schneider – Senior International Editor, Bloomberg News
- Linda Wong – Executive Director, Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women
Fiona is CEO at The Women’s Foundation, a non-profit that helps to improve the lives of women and girls in Hong Kong. A former lawyer and Hang Seng Index company secretary, Fiona has lived in Hong Kong for nearly two decades having cultivated a career as a senior legal professional and adviser to a number of leading corporations in Hong Kong and around Asia.
She is the Co-Founder of Room to Read’s Hong Kong Chapter and helped establish the Regional Programme office in New Delhi, India. She is Deputy Chair of the Australian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong & Macau and was Founder and Chair of its Women in Business Network. She is also is a Non-Executive Director of Aesop Hong Kong and Taiwan. In 2015, Fiona won the People’s Choice Award for the Advancement of Women in Business at the Austcham-Westpac Australia China Business Awards.