We are delighted to be hosting an invitation only Risky Women® round table luncheon at The Woleseley in London with our co-sponsors Thomson Reuters.
AretéWork’s Ruth Steinholtz and network founder Kimberley Cole invite you to network with your fellow Risky Women and discuss the ethical culture of compliance. We look forward to you joining the discussion as we talk candidly about her views of the intersecting circles of compliance and business ethics, from debating the importance of taking a behavioural and values-based approach to her experiences on achieving this cultural shift.
- The importance of taking a behavioral and values-based approach to compliance and enforcement
- Why the usual compliance focused approaches have failed to create ethical companies
- The most significant road blocks to achieving values-based and ethically-based leadership
- Achieving this cultural shift amidst tightening regulatory frameworks
- Where momentum is building and how we can all get to the root of what will drive real change
RSVP is required and you may request an invitation via email.
Podcast | S2E2 Ethics of Compliance: Ruth Steinholtz
Ruth Steinholtz joins Regulatory Summit and Risky Women in Singapore to discuss her career, changing attitudes and practices relating to ethics in compliance