We are delighted to be hosting the next Risky Women® network lunch on May 8 during the ASEAN Regulatory Summit 2019 at Marina Bay Sands.
Our exclusive Singapore event will discuss the ethical culture of compliance with AretéWork’s Ruth Steinholtz and network founder Kimberley Cole. Join us as we explore the intersecting circles of compliance and business ethics:
- The importance of taking a behavioral and values-based approach to compliance and enforcement
- Why the usual compliance focused approaches have failed to create ethical companies
- The most significant road blocks to achieving values-based and ethically-based leadership
- Achieving this cultural shift amidst tightening regulatory frameworks
- Where momentum is building and how we can all get to the root of what will drive real change